About this eventRead more See less
Credits to Jei Bie for the event cover photo
*Event proceeds will be donated to Kuya Edison "Pong" Lagunero's medical assistance, Tapulao Traverse guide and porter.
MT MAKILING TRAVERSE
Entry Point: Sitio Jordan, Brgy. San Miguel, Sto. Tomas, Batangas
Exit Point : UP College of Forestry, Los Banos, Laguna
Specs: Major Climb, DIfficulty 5/9, Trail class 3 with Roped Segments
Features: Mossy Forest, Roped Segments, Scenic view of Laguna and Batangas, Panoramic view (Melkas Ridge) of the distant lakes and mountains - Mt Halcon (on a clear weather), Malasimbo, Malepunyo Range, Banahaw and San Cristobal, Maculot, Pico de Loro and Mariveles.
- RT Van Transfers (Manila - Batangas, Los Banos - Manila)
- Guide Fees
- Adventure Coordinator
- All not mentioned above
- Event Shirt (P300)
- MakTrav Bagtag (Can be bought at Jumpoff point to support the locals)
02:00 AM - Assembly at McDonald's Eton Centris (beside Alorica and BMW Autoallee).
03:00 AM - ETD to Sitio Jordan, Sto. Tomas Batangas
05:00AM - ETA 7-11 at San Felix. Breakfast and secure packed Lunch.
06:00 AM - ETA Jumpoff point. Register and Secure Guides.
06:30AM - Start trek
10:00 AM - Station 15. Rest before Melkas Ridge assault.
11:00AM - ETA Melkas Ridge (Haring Bato)
11:30AM - ETA Mt Makiling Peak 3 (1074 masl)
01:30PM - ETA Mt Makiling Peak 2 (1110 masl). Lunch
02:00PM - Start descent to Agila Base
04:00PM - ETA Agila Base
05:00PM - ETA UP Los Banos College of Forestry. Tidy up.
07:00PM - ETD to Quezon Ave. Victory dinner along the way
11:00PM - ETA to Quezon Ave
• Requires P500 initial payment to secure slot. Remaining balance to be paid during assembly
• Down payments are non-refundable
• First come first served basis, first to pay DP will be prioritized
• 100% cancellation fee shall be charged if cancellation is made
on the day of the event
• Pay to any of the following channels:
?Account Name: PAUL TORRES CANDELARIA
?BPI EXPRESS: 8289280422
via CEBUANA, WESTERN UNION or PALAWAN EXPRESS
? PAUL TORRES CANDELARIA
Address: San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
Mobile Number: 09351636924
• Send the picture of validated deposit or remittance slip to Yes to Adventure message box. An admin will get back to you to confirm your reservation.
?THINGS TO BRING:
• Packed Lunch
• Trail food and trail water (depends on your consumption)
• Utensils/mess kit – (Plate, Spoon, Fork, Cup)
• Headlamp / flashlight
• Extra clothes, rain jacket/rain coat
• Trekking shoes / sandals / slippers
• Sun protection (arm sleeves, sunblock)
• Trek pole (optional and if needed)
• Garbage bag (Practice the Leave no Trace Principle)
• First-aid kit
• Toiletries and other personal effects
• Extra money for personal expenses
☎ CONTACT US
0935-1636924 Paul Candelaria
For more updates on tour package and promos, visit: